Express Shipping Net, Dorpsstraat 48, 2451AR Leimuiden, Netherlands is committed to guarantee your privacy, since data protection is considered a key principle to build trust in stable and long-lasting relations.
This policy is standard in dealing with any personal data collected from the customer when one of our products or services are displayed, as well as with interactions with Express Shipping Net (for example, attending Express Shipping Net events or participating in marketing activities). This policy implies also in a clear exposure, to the customer, about their choices and how these informations are being used. Pay attention to the following in order to understand the practices of the company regarding your personal data. If the customer doesn’t agree with this policy, do not display our Services.
When submitting an order or creating an Express Shipping Net account the client instantly consents to the practices described in this policy. Furthermore, it is taken into consideration that all persons, whose personal data is share by him related to his order or account, are aware of this policy and consent to the practices described here, willing and able, upon request of the Information Commissioner or any other Data Protection Authority, to furnish a written proof of this consent and acceptance.
Information we possibly collect from a customer
From a customer we would possibly collect and process the following data:
Information given to Express Shipping Net
May be given information about the customer by filling in forms on the website https://www.express-shipping.net/ or by contacting Express Shipping Net through phone calls, e-mail, etc. This includes information provided when a customer is registered to use the website, subscribed to services, has submitted an order on the website and when problem reports are written in the website. The information given to Express Shipping Net may be:
Information about the client: name (first name and surname or company name and first name and surname of the person in charge), VAT ID, address and phone number, financial and credit card information;
- Information concerning the destination: first name and surname of the person handing in the package, phone number, destination address;
- Information regarding the delivery: first name and surname of the person to which the package would be delivered, phone number and delivery address;
- Information concerning the confirmation: email address;
- Information provided through our customer care channels: where the customer may report a problem related to any of the services, either in a direct conversation between the client and one of the employees of the Express Shipping Net or related to the support team. In any case, would be provided contact information, a summary of the problem experienced, and any other documentation required, screenshots or information that would be helpful in solving the inconvenience, including type of device, device identifiers, operating system, browser type, URLs of referring/exit pages, IP address and crash data.
Information collected automatically when any Service is displayed
Information is collected about clients when you utilize Express Shipping Net administrations, including while accessing our website.
- The use of the Services: Constant track of some information about the customer when visiting and interacting with the services. This information includes the features of interest, preferential payment options, certain patterns of services selected, often used addresses and links clicked on.
- Cookies and other technologies: utilized in order to facilitate functionality and personal recognition when trying to use a service.
Information acquired from other sources
Other information may be taken about the customer when using other services from public registers. Such information may also reach the Express Shipping Net from third parties that work in synchrony in order to provide the best service possible -- for example: couriers, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies.
For how long the collected data is stored
The collected data is stored depending exclusively on the necessity of the Express Shipping Net to comply with legal or contractual obligations. In other words, after that this information is instantly erased.
Uses made from the data
Information is held about the customer in the accompanying ways:
Information about the client directly provided by the client
The following information may be used:
- To fulfill certain obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the customer and the Express Shipping Net, as well as to provide with the information, services and products that may be displayed, including the process of transaction;
- To provide the information about other goods and services offered which are similar to those that have already been purchased or enquired about, in case direct consent is agreed upon receiving this type of communications and have not withdrawn from it;
- To provide the information about goods or services the company provides which may interest the customer, in case they have given direct consent to receiving this type of communications and have not withdrawn it;
- To notify the customer about changes to the service;
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for purchaser;
- For research and development: the company learns about how their customers use their services and feedback provided directly to them to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of possible services;
- To protect the legitimate business interests and legal rights, whenever it is required for the agency to do so in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
Information you give to us and are related to the collection, delivery and to the affirmation
We will utilize this information:
- to perform our commitments emerging from any contracts went into among you and us (including sending this data to the dispatch organizations inside EEA to arrange and carry out transportation);
- to provide you with the data, products and administrations that you order from us.
Data we get from different sources
We may consolidate this data with information you provide for us. We may utilize this data and the joined data for the reasons set out above (contingent upon the kinds of data we get).
Disclosure of your data
We may impart your data to:
- approved Express Shipping Net faculty situated inside EEA nations that need access to the data for the realization of any agreement we go into with you;
- organizations part of the Express Shipping Net bunch so as to work and improve items and administrations;
- chosen outsiders including couriers and different colleagues, providers and sub-contractual workers (all inside EEA countries) for the presentation of any agreement we go into with them or you, including: courier companies, providers of website and application reinforcement, stocking, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processors, accounting firms, CRM platform providers, phone system providers, analytics platform providers and so forth.
While picking outsiders parties to which we may share your data, Express Shipping Net takes all the fundamental safeguards and checks for the information assurance consistency of these associations.
We likewise unveil your own data to outsiders:
- If we sell or purchase any business or resources, where case we may unveil your own information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or resources, however just for the situation that it is carefully important for the exchange to be finished up.
- On the off chance that we are under an obligation to reveal or share your own information so as to consent to any legal commitment, or so as to uphold or apply our terms and conditions (https://www.express-shipping.net/terms-and-conditions) and different understandings; or to ensure the rights, property, or security of Express Shipping Net, our clients, or others. This incorporates trading information with other companies and associations for the motivations behind misrepresentation insurance and credit chance decrease.
Express Shipping Net might want to call attention to that we take the obligations towards clients, accomplices and staff truly and thus, we don't uncover information to anybody, which incorporates outsiders or universal associations, except if it is required to do as such so as to agree to the law or a substantial and restricting request of an administration or administrative body, or so as to satisfy a legally binding commitment for which the information subject has offered agree to the preparing, (for example, cases referenced previously). In such cases, the administration or administrative bodies need to follow the appropriate lawful procedure to get legitimate and restricting requests, and such requests are checked on by Express Shipping Net, which may protest too wide or in any case improper or insufficient requests.
Except if denied from doing as such, or if there is an away from of unlawful direct regarding the utilization of Express Shipping Net's items or administrations, Express Shipping Net pulls out to its clients before unveiling a client's contact, with the goal that they can look for and plan security from divulgence.
Express Shipping Net additionally plays it safe concerning moves outside of the EEA. Express Shipping Net focuses on not to move information outside of the EEA except if that nation or domain likewise guarantees a sufficient degree of assurance or suitable protections, and under the condition that the enforceable information subject rights and powerful lawful solutions for information subjects are accessible.
As an information subject, you have certain rights with respect to your own information, which incorporates assurance of your information, option to know which information is being held by Express Shipping Net, right to receive it, to add, correct or include, right or complete it, right to the confinement of the preparing of your information, option to be educated if there should be an occurrence of information security breaks that influences your information and that is probably going to bring about high hazard to your privileges and opportunities, right to information transportability and right to the cancellation of your information. In the event that your information is being handled for advertising purposes you additionally reserve the privilege to question such preparing. Insofar you think there has been an infringement of enactment, you reserve the privilege to hold up an objection with an administrative position.
On the off chance that you need to practice previously mentioned rights (aside from grievance with an administrative position, which ought to be sent legitimately to the skilled power) or have an inquiry concerning your own information or to how we ensure it is kept secured, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Our webpage may, every once in a while, contain connections to and from the sites of our accomplice systems, promoters and partners. On the off chance that you follow a connect to any of these sites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we don’t acknowledge any duty or risk for these policies. If it’s not too much trouble check these policies before you present any personal information to these websites.